Tuesday, September 30, 2008

NEOPETS NEWS FLASH!! ISSUE 2


WOW! Today I grabbed a jackpot at the Test Your Strength game, located at the Deserted Fairground. I got a Bogie Berry, and at first when I checked the estimate price of it (900NPs) I was like 'Aw man, what a waste.' But then when I checked the shop wizard's price, only about two peole where selling it, and it was priced for about 90k. That sure is a LOAD of neopoints!! But I didn't want to sell it at first, since it was so rare! I put it in my gallery. Then later on I wanted to sell it...But I put it up for trade instead. Three hours passed, and still no offers. I put it up for sale at my shop, then notified people at the boards. Only one person offerd (bejuu_gaara), and he offerd for about 63k. All of a sudden we where haggling ^-^ We nestled for 73k, and I got myself some load of neopoints ^-^

    DAILY PUZZLE ANSWER GUIDE::
    Click Here three times fast! Answer is: Purple.
      Visit my neopets account, neogirlz10.
      THIS QUICK NEWS FLASH HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY
      Miss Pink/10ypinkgirl/neogirlz10

1 comment:

Becky1507 said...

are you still on CP???? It seems like your moved to Neopets now.. :(
Awww... I've been on loads of sites including...

Club Penguin (duh)
Neo Pets
Dizzywood
Panfu
Mira Pets

And thats all I can remember bbut Ive been on loads more! And me and "someone else you may know of" searched sims and this rude game came up and we didnt know it was rde so we played and OH BOY! WE HAD A SHOCK!! lol!

Missing CPH1 and you visiting our site! Please comment!!!!
www.cphelpers2.wordpress.com

Becky1507

AWW I MISS CPH1!!!!! WAAAAA!!! Sniff!! WWAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Sniff sniff! Gurrr!! WAAA!!!!


Becky1507