Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Learn More About Me!™ :;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Lovely Hamster of mine, Snoopy! PEEING CRISIS!

My hamster is a Syrian breed named Snoopy, a male with pale white-ish fur when he wakes up, but peachy or orange-ish fur later on when his body warms up, and quite troublesome (used to be)! I can still remember the day when I first got him on Mother's day at my local Petland Discounts store....................Yes, that day :)
My hamster has peed on me (3-4 times) and peed on one of my friends, Flora, one time. It was on her shirt, when I brought Snoopy to school and told Flora to hold him (boy was that a mistake!). He peed on Flora's shirt within seconds, like the speed of light. When she got home, her parents asked her what the liquid on her shirt was. She replied 'It's orange juice'. Nice one, Flora :)
My hamster's less troublesome now (or so I hope). It must be because he's getting older. I would say he's about six or eight months. But male hamsters are healthier than female ones, so I'm probably guessing that Snoopy will last long, or so I hope :( I will burry him in my backyard, and go outside and pray for him and hope he's in his next life as a good ol' fella, everyday when he *cough* passes away.
Learn More About Me!™ Has been brought to you by:
Ms. Pink/10ypinkgirl/neogirlz10

No comments: